UK work permit Visa Eligibility and Benefits
The Tier 2 (General) visa is meant for individuals from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland with a valid offer letter in a skilled job in the UK to move to United Kingdom. Before you apply for the Tier 2 (General) visa, you must make sure that you have a certificate of sponsorship from a sponsor. Also, you need to make sure that the work you will take up in UK is related to your sponsoring organization.
To be eligible for UK work permit visa you must:
- Have a job offer and a Certificate of Sponsorship from an organization that is a licensed sponsor.
- Meet the English language requirement.
- Have at least £945 funds to support yourself (No Need if your sponsor is A – rated).
If the permission to enter the UK under UK work permit , you can have benefits :
- Stay here for 3 years and Extendable for more 3 years.
- Work for your sponsor.
- Do a second job in the same sector and at the same level as your main job for up to 20 hours per week.
- Do a job which has a shortage of workers in the UK for up to 20 hours per week.
- Take up voluntary work.
- Study as long as it doesn’t interfere with the job you’re sponsored for.
- Travel abroad & return to the UK.
- Bring family members with you.
- Your spouse can have free dependent visa and he/she can work over there.
- Children will get free education up to 12th
- Eligible for PR after 5 years of period.